Re: Demonic Babies Sims 4

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Demonic Babies Sims 4

★ Novice

Every single time one of my sims have a baby they look like demons with a mix of Freddie Kruger. It makes for uncomofortable game play and I instantly want to age them up, so I do not have to deal with the mini demons. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 6 (1,764 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Update: Yep it's being worked on.

"We have identified the root cause of the “Demon Baby” bug that some players have encountered. We’re working on the fix, and will patch it to players as soon as possible."

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,784 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It depends. In some cases updating your display drivers may help. It's a fairly high-profile bug so I would think that it'll be patched out before too long.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,746 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Update: Yep it's being worked on.

"We have identified the root cause of the “Demon Baby” bug that some players have encountered. We’re working on the fix, and will patch it to players as soon as possible."

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Glad to hear that !!!!  first baby on the sims 4 and its creepy to hold the baby and even to look at it !!!!!!  I hope the issue is resolved soon !!!!

Message 4 of 6 (1,674 Views)

★ Novice

My babies are still sticks!!!! everything else in the game workes perfect except the babies and toddlers.

Message 5 of 6 (1,543 Views)

★ Novice

An update came out and after updating my games the babies are no longer demonic. Standard smile Thanks EA!!

Message 6 of 6 (1,517 Views)