Deliciously Indulgent Bakery- Baker doesn't have interactions!!

by PancakesR4Life

Original Post

Deliciously Indulgent Bakery- Baker doesn't have interactions!!

★★★★★ Novice

I recently purchased the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery set and its in my game. The problem is when i go to cook with it there are NO interactions. I see many post with this issue but i need a detailed description of what to exactly do. I've talked to about 5 EA representatives within the past 2 days. So far i did uninstall the Base game and reinstall but that didn't work. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Origin and that didn't help. I also deleted the Bakery set from my game and reinstalled but that didn't work. Unless I did it wrong. Any help will come great! I will also provide the website i tried to follow but failed which is https://nonasims.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/premium-content-missing-accessories/ . Please respond as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 7 (798 Views)

Re: Deliciously Indulgent Bakery- Baker doesn't have interactions!!

Hero (Retired)

@PancakesR4Life  Is your computer a pc or mac? Do you have any cc/mods installed?

Message 2 of 7 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My computer is Windows and it’s on version 7. The lady I last spoke with said I had to delete my mods folder which I did including in the recycling bin.
Message 3 of 7 (776 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@PancakesR4Life  Is your game in Origin? Open Origin, click my game library, right click the game icon, click repair game.

Message 4 of 7 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
EA has already told me to do that TWICE and it’s still the same. One advisor told me to put my sims 3 folder on my desktop and that should’ve worked but it didn’t. I uninstalled origin and reinstalled. I also uninstalled sims 3 and reinstalled and that did nothing. I would also like to say that they said it was corrupted(ps I did buy it from the sims 3 store with simpoints)
Message 5 of 7 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@roberta591 I commented
Message 6 of 7 (706 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@PancakesR4Life  I was thinking a mod was interfering with the item. I do not have the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery and I am not aware of any issues with it. I did find this post - link - bakers station doesn't work  Give this post a look see.   hth

Message 7 of 7 (702 Views)