Re: Deleting Sims 4 Cach Files PC Windows 7

by mrstragicclown

Original Post

Deleting Sims 4 Cach Files PC Windows 7

★ Guide

I know this is probably a silly question. I understand to delete Cach files. My question is, is this just like Sims2 & 3 and do I delete them all? I have Cach, localthumbcach.package,lotcacheddata & cachestr. Should I be delting all of these or just a few? I'm hoping this will allow me to build again on community lots but also stop the loading music to continue on in game. Sometimes the music doesn't shut off and I have to reboot the entire game just to have this stopped. Thx in advance for any help on which cach files I should be deleting. 

Message 1 of 4 (476 Views)

Hero

These should be ok to delete: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Unsure about the rest.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

tyvm crinrict you are very helpful!!  

Message 3 of 4 (464 Views)

Hero

Thanks Standard smile

Could you please accept a solution so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (453 Views)