by kalcor22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Decorations are up even though they are"taken down"

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs except the latest pack Eco Lifestyle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? n/a
What happens when the bug occurs? So I put some decorations up for the holiday coming up using the box that you would put up the decorations with, it was no big deal until i clicked the take down decorations and then decorations appear on my fences, eaves and foundation even though the decorations have been "taken down". I have never experienced this until now.
What do you expect to see? The decorations should not be there at all when they are taken down.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The first picture is the house with decorations clearly up, the second picture is the decorations "taken down" which you can see they are because I have no option to take them down using the box.

Message 1 of 6 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Decorations are up even though they are"taken down"

Hero
@kalcor22 is this a house you build yourself ? Do you maybe have a unbroken version in the gallery you could replace it with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (321 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@kalcor22 Does the same happen if you test this without mods installed ? The house you already have them on might not go back to normal even after removing mods but can you try take down on different house but without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict I just finished testing it without mods and it was still broken with that household and i made a new household with and without mods and they both worked completely fine! It's just that lot and household for some reason.

Message 3 of 6 (326 Views)

Hero
@kalcor22 is this a house you build yourself ? Do you maybe have a unbroken version in the gallery you could replace it with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict I did get it off the gallery and so I tried another house and placed it down and it completely worked no more broken decorations! Thank you so much! 

Message 5 of 6 (310 Views)

Hero
@kalcor22 Glad to hear that helped

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (269 Views)