by Pug_777wow

Original Post

Daily Task For Gardener does not complete

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Kids Room Stuff, Get Together, Patio Perfect Stuff, Seasons and Dine OUt
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tell me! I was told to reset the Sim but that did not work.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim is a gardener. She works from home and her daily task was to analyze a plant. She analyzed 4 but none counted.
What do you expect to see? A check mark that she has completed her task.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My Sim who is a botanist works from home usually However, it doesn't matter how many plants she analyzes it does not count towards her daily work from home assignment.

Message 1 of 6 (590 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Daily Task For Gardener does not complete

Champion (Retired)

@Pug_777wow  What action are you using to analyze a plant? Are you using the action on the plant itself? Or are you using the microscope to analyze a plant sample?

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 6 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just the action to analyze the actual plant. I get the pop-up saying she has analyzed it and there are notes in her notebook. She did 4 plants and none of them counted. If I send her to work though all she has to do is harvest plants for her daily task and she is able to do that so that works for me!

Message 3 of 6 (553 Views)

Hero

Hi @Pug_777wow 

could you try if it fulfills with the microscope ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (547 Views)

★★ Pro

It should work fine with the microscope, because I have a few Sims I play the Gardener career with myself and I've never had a problem completing the task. It helps to have a community lot for the microscope, since it's so huge. I use a library to house mine.

Message 5 of 6 (540 Views)

Re: Daily Task For Gardener does not complete

Hero

@Pug_777wow  Did you have any luck trying with the microscope ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (508 Views)