Re: Sims error code :124

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] Error Code 124:xxxxxxx / Acceptance Letter in Household inventory

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently went on a vacation with my sims... and when returning from that vacation it kicked me into the menu with all the worlds. Now none of my households will load at all, even when I go to recover my saves or relaunch the game. Nothing is working! Error code 124:2951a73:c81afa47. I can't play any of my households 🙄 I also don't play with mods so that isn't the problem.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 2 of 15 (1,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Error Code 124:xxxxxxx / Acceptance Letter in Household invento

Hero

A new foe has appeared! A challenger approaches! Error 124:2951a73 enters the fray… and is properly squashed. Good luck next time Error 124:2951a73… Well, don’t come back so… farewell!

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (1,599 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error Code: 124:54d4acd3:1191f86a

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem after a vacation too. I've relaunched and repaired the game but nothing seems to be working 🙃 I can't load or play any of my households

Message 1 of 15 (1,570 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error Code 124:2951a73

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EmmaLyons33 Merged your posts as the error is different from the one you posted in.

Does no mods include no cc ?

If so, are you willing to share your save with me ?

Just upload to google or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 15 (1,549 Views)

★★ Novice

No cc, no mods. 

Message 4 of 15 (1,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EmmaLyons33 There's an error with scholarship. Which of your families has a scholarship ?

Think i found a workaround that should be okey. The Problem family is the family choi in Willow Creek.

It looks like the acceptance letter went into the family inventory and not the Sims inventory which makes the game throw errors.

Try the following to solve

1. From Manage World load the family into CAS
  2. Add a random Sim to the family
  3. Go to the split household screen and split everyone but the new Sim you created to a new household (it's important you that the new family goes to a new household)
  4. Make sure to transfer all the money to the new household
  5. Delete the household with the random Sim you created
  6. Move the old family back into their house (use the cheat freerealestate on so you don't have to pay for the lot)
  7. You should now be able to load the household again.

Downside: You will loose everything that was in the family inventory. Don't think there's a way to recover that. Also, I have no idea if that Sim will be able to re-apply for scholarship or not.

I didn't play on much after being able to load the lot but hopefully that solves the issue for you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 15 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@kreatora Hi I now have this problem too. I don't play with mods.I deleted the caches. I have repaired the game. I have started a vanilla game and added my save. It's fine before you leave, I have tried leaving by using the phone too. I sold my 'painted from reference paintings'. I have tried playing with another family and letting them leave when I am not with them in the game. It's the same 124 error code. I don't know what to try next.
Message 6 of 15 (1,485 Views)

Hero
@therhythmicbabe what's the full error you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (1,477 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict 124:c9bae6f1;db18c0dd
Message 8 of 15 (1,474 Views)

Hero

HI @therhythmicbabe 

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 15 (1,453 Views)

Hero
@therhythmicbabe Although your error is a bit different from the one in this thread I moved your posts over, it's the same issue.

You also have a stuck acceptance letter in your household inventory.

Could you test the workaround posted.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (1,416 Views)