[DO] Legit Restaurant Employees Replaced By Random Townies When Switching

by Sanctimonies

Original Post

[DO] Legit Restaurant Employees Replaced By Random Townies When Switching

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I use a non-manager household and command them to visit the restaurant, the supposed legit employees are replaced with unwanted townies,

sometimes only the host replaced

sometimes only a chef and a waiter replaced

sometimes whole of them replaced

When I switch to my manager household, the legit employees return (So this is not homeless sim culling issue)

But when I switch to non managerial household, the legit employees dissapears again

This is getting annoying, the legit employees are the core business of the related restaurant for some reasons 

Some workarounds I did (But failed)

1. Makesure staffs dont have relationship to visiting household, delete relationships with MCCC if existed (initially worked for some household, but later most of it didn't work)

2. Remove Gameplay affecting mods

3. Remove Script mods

4. Remove Gameplay and Script mods simultanously

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Re: [DO] Legit Restaurant Employees Replaced By Random Townies When Switching

Hero

Just to be sure:

If you play your restaurant with a different family, you get different employees but if you switch back, you get the ones you had before ?

That's by design in my opinion and not a bug so you might wanna post in the official forum in the feedback section.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Much Appreciated

What a Horrible Design...Anyway,

I can't find the feedback forum here however, or enforce the devs to aware of this issue by any means

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

Hero

Hi @Sanctimonies

The feedback forum can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)