[DO] Error 123:20ece5dd

by Ktliyna

Original Post

123:20ece5dd:d0672ee3

★★★ Newbie

I bought The Sims 4 : Dine Out 

and I designed my restaurant and everything.

I tried to hire employees, and I did, but they seem to get reset.

and I can't open my restaurant and error code 123:20ece5dd:d0672ee3 pops up.

how can I fix the problem?

Message 21 of 61 (2,431 Views)

Re: 123:20ece5dd:d0672ee3

@esonge  Did you use any custom content in your restaurant?  If so, please try replacing everything with base game items.  You can use "save as" to create a new copy of your save and experiment on that if you want.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 22 of 61 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Was there ever a fix for this? I bought a restaraunt in the gallery and when I send sims to visit I get that error. I don’t use mods and have all the packs used to build the restaurant..

Message 23 of 61 (2,150 Views)

Hero
@Sheli38 Does no mods include no cc ? Is it just the lot you downloaded ? Can you post the creator/name of the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 61 (2,130 Views)

Re: [DO] Error 123:20ece5dd

★★★★ Novice

Did this ever get a solution? I have this problem as well but it's only happening in one restaurant, which I don't have any cc on.

- All of my restaurants except for this one are from simlicy's save file and they all work fine, if that helps

- This restaurant used to be owned by one of my households, but I recently deleted them

- When I try to travel there the error "can't load game" pops up and an orange "!" with incomplete written down it shows up on the lot. However, when I go to build mode everything is fine

- I've had one of my households buy it to see if the problem is resolved, but it actually doesn't get any customers. I was able to buy it and hire people, the employees show up but no customers do. I stayed on the lot for a whole day just to make sure and no one showed up. 

- I do use mods and cc but there are no ccs in this build and I don't have any mods affecting the Dine Out pack. Since the problem only started happening after I deleted my household I'm pretty sure this is the cause, I just have no idea how to fix it.

- I've tried bulldozing it and placing it again from the gallery, but that didn't work

Message 25 of 61 (2,070 Views)

Hero
@TYtanic01

Does it work if you bulldoze the entire lot and replace with another restaurant ?

If so, try deleting room by room of the original and see if you can find out which element is causing it.

Sometimes it's some object.

Try this on a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 61 (2,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was having this problem too and then i removed the CC tables in my restaurant. there are other CC items in the build but i stopped getting the error when i removed the tables. all of the seating is EA so i can't attest to whether CC chairs may be a problem too.

i previously had and removed the "shabby round table - small" and "hipster dining table" from PTS's Cottage Garden pack.

the build functions with CC sinks/counters/bars ("Brohill Recolors" by RenoraSims), lighting ("Tiny Living Plus" by IllogicalSims, "Cottage Garden" by PTS), wall decorations ("Lofte Living" by peacemaker-ic, "Cottage Garden" by PTS), walls and flooring ("Gristle Glue Extended" by peacemaker-ic, "Porto" by heyharrie), and a banquette not attached to a table ("Hampton's Builtin" by peacemaker-ic). i have no script mods in my game.

Message 27 of 61 (1,942 Views)

★★★ Guide

Most of my restaurants are completely unvisitable, it so random that it makes it so hard find any sort of mod that is causing it, it's just those world screen error messages, and it always to do with visiting a restaurant, this just makes the GP entirely useless.

Message 28 of 61 (1,855 Views)

★★ Novice

For me it was the BetterBuildBuy Mod by Twisted Mexis. After I disabled the organized debug I was able to visit my restaurant again without an error.

Message 29 of 61 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem. Took out BBB (it was up to date) and now my restaurants are loading again. I don't understand. It only happened to restaurants I downloaded from the Gallery, since the ones that came with the save file worked fine.

Message 30 of 61 (1,628 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help