DLC Window Not Opening In-Game

by Lyrisea22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC Window Not Opening In-Game

★ Novice

Hi there!

I'm ot sure if this question has been answered yet or not - This is my first time using the forums.

When I try to open the DLC page while in game, I get an error message saying "Your shopping cart requires a larger window to display to be able to get to the checkout counter. Please make your game window bigger by using Game Options or drag a corner to make your resolution 1024 x 720 or larger." The problem is, that my game window can't get to that size even on full screen....? I'm on a widescreen laptop with the resolution of the game stuck at 1366 x 705 and this has never happened before. I was always able to go into the DLC window to get new lots and things. Then suddenly this happened.

Could anyone help me out here?

Message 1 of 3 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC Window Not Opening In-Game

From what I understand this has been changed. But why not open the DLC page in Origin?

- Go to the 'my games' tab in Origin.
- Hover over your 'The Sims 4'.
You'll see a little screen come up with an 'i' and a 'play/download/install' button.
- Click on the 'i', you'll be taken to a different screen.
- Scroll a bit down and there you'll see all your expansions, game packs and stuff packs.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (806 Views)

All Replies

From what I understand this has been changed. But why not open the DLC page in Origin?

- Go to the 'my games' tab in Origin.
- Hover over your 'The Sims 4'.
You'll see a little screen come up with an 'i' and a 'play/download/install' button.
- Click on the 'i', you'll be taken to a different screen.
- Scroll a bit down and there you'll see all your expansions, game packs and stuff packs.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (807 Views)

★ Novice

I feel like a moron for not knowing I could do that. xD Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (739 Views)