Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

DJ stops when famous sim dances to DJ booth

by Ryodox

Original Post

Highlighted

DJ stops when famous sim dances to DJ booth

★★ Novice

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but the information thread led me here so I hope this is the right place for it!

Whenever I bring my famous sims to dance in a nightclub, the DJ will stop playing music and instead cheer on my dancing sim, who at that point will stop dancing because there's no music to dance to anymore. Having my sim hire a DJ themselves doesn't fix the issue. I don't think it's a bug, but more something the devs might not have considered to become an issue. I'm not sure at what point of celebrity-hood the DJ will stop playing at the booth to gloat at my sim, but I think it's when they get to B-Lister status. Maybe even before that.

Anything I could try to fix this, apart from staying away from nightclubs? My sim is a dance machine, so that's obviously not something I want to do. :P

Message 1 of 6 (1,161 Views)
Highlighted

Re: DJ stops when famous sim dances to DJ booth

★★ Novice

I’m surprised they haven’t addressed this huge issue!

Message 2 of 6 (1,032 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Until EA address the issue there's a mod called lesscelebreact that fixes it.

Message 3 of 6 (978 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Ryodox I agree! I find this extremely annoying!
You want to dance, but the bloody DJ stops the moment you get on the dance floor.... I wish, I really wish, I could smack them and tell them to get back to work!
Message 4 of 6 (506 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem! I wish they would fix this. :/ 

Message 5 of 6 (256 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here...made my own club and noticed the constant music interruptions...what a turnoff.

I expect them to do their job just like mixologists.

Message 6 of 6 (157 Views)
Twitter Stream