Custom Content

by afoxyroxy17

Original Post

Custom Content

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, who ever is reading this poorly written document thing that I wrote at 2:00 A.M.,  My names Axley <removed private infomation>,  per email.

My custom content has been acting up for forever now, since 2017,  and I just thought it was a glitch and would fix itself.  I was wrong.  I have no idea what's wrong, but my script mod shows up but my CC,  however,  does not.  Nothing.  I tried removing my most recent,  thinking it was my fault,  but nothing happened.  I don't know, maybe I'm stupid and don't know what I'm doing,  but I have no friends that play the sims 4,  therefore no one to elaborate.  I have no idea what's wrong but would appreciate it if someone shed some light.  It's been so bad I gave up until about a week ago.  and just played the sims 3.  Please, help meeeee.  I have no experience in computers and stuff,  I'm a sixteen yr. old who failed comp. apps.  

So yeah, 

AD

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Re: Custom Content

Champion (Retired)

It is normal that CC and Mods needs updating after a game update. Look for updates where you got it and remove those that are not updated if they cause problems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

★ Novice

I did.  As a matter of fact,  I trashed my old folder,  keeping my resource file,  and started a new one.  It's still not working.  I've tried everything I can think of.

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described  in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)