Re: Custom Content not showing up in The Sims 4

by kidzwithbugz

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
me too, i have it in the mods packages sub folder but it still wont work, none of it shows up no matter what i try.
Message 181 of 219 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me the downloads sims four shop isn't working and don't know why! Soooo frustrating. I downloaded like 20 things and it didn't apper in my create a sim!

Message 182 of 219 (923 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SavvyLDM

It's a little hard to tell but I assume that you downloaded some CC from somewhere? Did you read the install instructions where you got it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 183 of 219 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with me. Recource is In. They are in sub folders, game options switched on but not showing up on the game. I spent 3 hours yesterday downloading content for a new series I’m starting soon
Message 184 of 219 (904 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DianeMoney

Please read earlier replies in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 185 of 219 (899 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SAME!
Message 186 of 219 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same! At first I had my CC in folders. After reading things on here I took them out and deleted the folders then went back into my game and checked if enable custom content was enabled and it is!!! TI have been playing the sims for a while now and the problem happened when the mods doc got put in the bin by mistake. I re - downloaded it and it restarted my whole game! I lost everything. I need HELP!!!

Message 187 of 219 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's because you downloaded the free version!

Message 188 of 219 (855 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Thesimplesims

Please read previous answers in this thread.

Message 189 of 219 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i'm having the same problem i recently got a new laptop so i re-downloaded all my cc and it was showing up on my old laptop but not my current one
Message 190 of 219 (711 Views)