Re: Custom Content not showing up in The Sims 4

by CMeki

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yes, the first thing I did was check that that was ticked. All of the custom content is in the mods file, it just doesnt show up in the game.

Message 151 of 219 (764 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@amandaharv821

Hi! I cannot find any record of any earlier posts by you, so your post does not really make sense. What are you answering to, there are 16 pages of posts in this thread, any many reasons for mods not working!

But well, no mods? And you double checked that script mods and cc was activated in the game options? Both of them?

And then you have mods that do not work? All mods or just some? If it's just some mods that do not work, which ones?

If no mods show up in your game

• Did you place them in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
  • Do the game register that there are mods? Do they show up in the list in the beginning or if you open the mods list from the options menu?
  • Do you have OneDrive on your computer? Make sure that the game is not using the OneDrive-folders. Try turning off OneDrive before starting the game.

You can check where the game saves your files by looking in your Game Options - Screenshot settings.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Copy the location path and post it in your answer.
Also, go to your mods folder, copy the address path for the folder, and post that in your answer too. 

If some mods show up

Message 152 of 219 (752 Views)

★ Novice

I have downloaded sims4 cc and enabled custom content but it doesn't show up in CAS. Can you help me please. I updated my game yesterday. I did but them into subfolders in mu mods folder though. Shall i take them out?

Message 153 of 219 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@pr1smarine_stars

Please provide a screenshot of the CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 154 of 219 (722 Views)

★ Novice
When EA has there new updates they turn of cc but all you have to do is go to your game “home page” then click the three dots in the corner there will be bars that show up click game options then once you get onto that there will be a couple bars on the side you click other there will be a little box with words on the side that say enable custom content click the box and you are done the cc will pop up
Message 155 of 219 (713 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ACL0222

He/she already stated he/she had enabled Mods/CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 156 of 219 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is the same for me it is in my mods folder but it doesn't show up in my game and my custom content is enabled. Please help!

Message 157 of 219 (680 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mollys1999

Please provide screenshot of CC.

Message 158 of 219 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im tnew to playing sims and im trying to do the mods but cant figure it out any help?

Message 159 of 219 (647 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@tbyrfgvrju6

Please tell us what you have done so far and we can help you further. Did you read the instructions on the page you found the mods?

Message 160 of 219 (642 Views)