Re: Custom Content not showing up in The Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Novice
hello, I found the mod that was causing the crashes, everything is now in working order. thank you so much for your help! I can finally play properly.
Message 61 of 219 (3,277 Views)

Hero

Good to hear

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 219 (3,266 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having diffucilties aswell! I downloaded a dress and some hair and it's in my mods folder, all .package files, I have enabled mods and cc and also put show in startup and it still will not work, i uninstall and reinstalled cc for it aswell but isn't working. I use to think this was becuase I moved the location of the Sims folder but it worked with Sims 3 I just had to reinstall it. Please help! I have attched images of my mod folder if any help!

Message 63 of 219 (3,222 Views)

Hero

You are missing the resource.cfg file

I don't think the game is using that folder or it would have created one

Are you using OneDrive ?

Search you hard drive if you have another user folder

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 219 (3,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For some reason my cc won't show up and I looked in game options and it said my cc won't work anymore and I want it to. 

Message 65 of 219 (3,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My CC doesn't show up and going round in circles with it.

Before you ask yes I have the relevant boxes checked in-game, game is up to date & the content isn't in any sub-folders.

Everywhere I've read about how to install & even you tube videos on how to say they need to be .package files yet the screen shot below is what i get coming up and I am completely stuck as to any solutions.

Message 66 of 219 (3,071 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Did you remove that file and try without it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 219 (3,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After posting I tried deleting problem files and voila problem solved. Was only 2 I had to remove. All the rest were fine

Message 68 of 219 (3,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. One day, the main menu of my game was different and all on my CC did not show up in game! Please help!

Message 69 of 219 (3,020 Views)

Hero

Did you check if cc is still enabled in the game options ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 219 (3,014 Views)