Re: Custom Content not showing up in The Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying the last three hours trying to get custom content to download for my game. I do not have any sub folders in the mods folders and custom content is enabled in the game. They are all package files and I have been putting them into my mods folder but they are just showing up when I check to see if the custom content is being shown but it is not. I download custom content from tumblr, the sims resource, and my sims 4 blog. What should I do now?

Message 11 of 219 (27,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have played the sims 4 and did not have a problem with it until now.

Message 12 of 219 (27,283 Views)

Hero

Could you post a picture of your options menu (other) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 219 (27,270 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having trouble as well with my custom content not showing up in my game. I have never had a problem with it until now and I do not know what to do. I have uninstalled the game two times and still there is no change. Can someone please help me?

Message 14 of 219 (27,179 Views)

Hero

Did you check if custom content is ticked in the game options ? There's a new option under Other

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 219 (27,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have tried everything to get my custom content into my game. will someone please sort it for me? i have a macbook air and everything is okay. but when it comes into create a sim nothing shows up. 

thanks

Message 16 of 219 (27,121 Views)

Hero

We can't sort it for you. You need to find out what's not working yourself.

Did you follow instruction to a T ? Do they show up on the mod/cc dialog ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 219 (27,109 Views)

★ Novice

im having this problem and the cc is on i have previous things i have downloaded in the game but i recently put more cc in the mods folder and it is not showing up in the game. i have restarted and everything and no one seems to have a solution 

Message 18 of 219 (27,086 Views)

Hero

Did you check if it's turned on in your game options ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 219 (27,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been looking everywhere for an answer to this and I cant find one either. I've spent the last 5 hours trying to download CC and get it to work.. I've only gotten 1 cc to work which was a pair of jeans for clothing. I don't have any cc in sub folders just all in mod folders so i dont know what the problem is

Message 20 of 219 (26,928 Views)