Re: vampire babies

by hey_harrie

Original Post

Cured Vampire continues to have vampire babies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

While doing the 100 baby challenge i turned my main sim into a vampire. I then cured her with the cheat. I did have problems with her vampire weakness of being sick eating human food still being there after being cured, so I fixed with cheats. So now the game recognises her fully as a human. However as she has continued to have babies all of them have ended up being vampire babies, even though both she and the fathers are not vampires. Is there a cheat to fix this issue? Thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (2,102 Views)

Hero

Could you upload your Sim to the gallery and post the name here.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,095 Views)

Hero

Tagging @hey_harrie for further feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (2,073 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for the delay! I use this sims for a 100 baby challenge. Is it ok to upload her pregnant to the gallery?

Message 4 of 11 (2,067 Views)

Hero

Of course.

You can say in the description that it's for testing only 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (2,063 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks I've now uploaded to the gallery (hey_harrie). There is custom content & the rest of the family with her. I've titled "TESTING ONLY". Also she is pregnant with a legitimate vampire baby this time, but the triplets she has with her shouldn't be & when they were born they all had the vampire++ symbol appear next to their cribs. Thanks for your help! 

Message 6 of 11 (2,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've aged them up and they don't seem to be vampires.

They have vampire eyes (which is a bug) but when I place them in a new game, they are not vampires (at least not in my game)

Could you age them up for testing purposes to see if they are ?

EDIT: Also does your house have the 'on a dark ley line' trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (2,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

I aged them up and they aren't vampires for me either. But when they were born they all gained vampire skill. The bug must just be restricted to displaying the vampire skill, even though she is no longer a vampire. I'll just ignore it if it happens in the future. I only use the regular on ley line lot trait. Thanks for testing for me

Message 8 of 11 (2,038 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @hey_harrie

Do you use mods?  If so, is it possible this was caused by one of the mods?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 11 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I do use mc command centre mod. I'll take out before she has the next baby to see if the same bug happens

Message 10 of 11 (2,018 Views)