Created by "you"

by Bronwin2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Created by "you"

★ Apprentice

When I create a Sim and share the caption states that it is created by "you".  Other Sims state that they were created by the actual user.  That the captions uses the users actual screen name.  How do I enter or change the name that is shown in the caption?  When I click on it brings up the player profile, but there does not seen to be any place to say to add the screen name to the Sim caption.

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Created by "you"

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

that's the way the creation is if i create a sim it shows up for me as created by you (read me) in the library in the gallery and in view catalogue, but if i check out your sim it shows as created by  Bronwin2

sims that i save by my self or others mine show up as created by you (read me) and the other sims i saved by other creations  have the creators name

see image for an example ( sims i made created by you (read me) and sims i saved made by crinrict )

edit typo

my.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

that's the way the creation is if i create a sim it shows up for me as created by you (read me) in the library in the gallery and in view catalogue, but if i check out your sim it shows as created by  Bronwin2

sims that i save by my self or others mine show up as created by you (read me) and the other sims i saved by other creations  have the creators name

see image for an example ( sims i made created by you (read me) and sims i saved made by crinrict )

edit typo

my.png

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the explanation.

Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)