Create a sim catalog is diagonal not horizontal

by sarahjenkins771

Original Post

Create a sim catalog is diagonal not horizontal

★★★ Newbie

My custom content has caused my create a sim catalog to show it in a diagonal form. It’s showing each thing diagonal in a row instead of how it should be showing it up and down. This hasn’t happened before and when I take my custom content off it doesn’t do this. I am wondering if there’s a certain file in the mods folder that’s doing this. Anybody have any suggestions how I can fix it? 

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Re: Create a sim catalog is diagonal not horizontal

@sarahjenkins771  Do you have the More Columns mod?  That's a typical cause.  If not, then you can try the 50/50 method to find the problem file more quickly.

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t have that mod as far as I know. Do you know of an easier way to fix the issue or no? I appreciate your feedback. 

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

@sarahjenkins771  There's no real shortcut to finding bad custom content, unfortunately.  The 50/50 method is fast though: even if you had 1,000 files to sort through, it should only take ten tests to find the bad one, that is if there's only one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)