Create a sim adjustments are super sensitive

by BalmyPear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Create a sim adjustments are super sensitive

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry if this is a super long read, but I want to give as much context as I can in case it helps. The main issue is a size bigger and bolded.

I just recently deleted all of my mods from my mods folder, since there was an issue with my game that one of them was causing. After I put all the other mods back in the folder, the game worked, but my CAS pull adjustments are SUPER sensitive, to the point that CAS is basically unusable. Is there any way I can get them back to normal? 

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Create a sim adjustments are super sensitive

@BalmyPear  Is CAS sensitive even when you're playing without mods?  If not, then one of your mods is probably the culprit, and you'll need to test them to find out which one.  You can do so in batches, setting aside any that don't cause issues and splitting and retesting any that do.  It shouldn't take too long to find the source of the problem.

If CAS is sensitive even when you're not using mods, please disable any overlays you have running: Steam, Discord, that kind of thing.  Disable Origin in-game as well: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

All Replies

Re: Create a sim adjustments are super sensitive

@BalmyPear  Is CAS sensitive even when you're playing without mods?  If not, then one of your mods is probably the culprit, and you'll need to test them to find out which one.  You can do so in batches, setting aside any that don't cause issues and splitting and retesting any that do.  It shouldn't take too long to find the source of the problem.

If CAS is sensitive even when you're not using mods, please disable any overlays you have running: Steam, Discord, that kind of thing.  Disable Origin in-game as well: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)