Crashing when loading in the realm of magic!!!!!!!

by HoraDragonChild

Original Post

Crashing when loading in the realm of magic!!!!!!!

★ Novice

I'm having one of the most aggravating issues I've ever dealt with. I saved my game when controlling one of my two sims in the Realm of Magic and now every time I try to load into the game it now crashes after selecting the household and sim to play. Can anything at all be done about this? 

Message 1 of 6 (2,027 Views)

Re: Crashing when loading in the realm of magic!!!!!!!

Hero

Hi @HoraDragonChild 

moving this to tech for troubleshooting

There's a known crashing issue in CAS if you leave while the magic animation is playing but by the sound of it, that's not your issue.

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,989 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. Can someone help please? 

Message 3 of 6 (1,927 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,

I just want to tell you guys, that i wrote them via twitter, they are aware of the problems, they answered me: You got it! You can keep an eye for updates

&

and thanks for reaching out. We love to hear from our players. Have a nice day. -Riley

as for myself, i have patience and wait until the update comes out. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (1,565 Views)

★ Novice
Sept 5 patch UPDATE: 9/5/2019 – PC 1.55.105.1020
Newst one UPDATE: 9/17/2019 – PC 1.55.108.1020
To ensure your game is up to date, check the game version found in Documents > EA > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.txt. Your game should now read: PC 1.55.108.1020
Message 5 of 6 (1,208 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the issue with the game crashing, I can't even create a character now that i've purchased Realm of Magic. My Sims 4 Version is up to date Frown

Message 6 of 6 (1,141 Views)