by crinrict

Original Post

Crash when moving tables to chairs for custom placing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and dogs, City living, Get together, Get to work, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Spa Day, outdoor retreat, tiny living, moschino, my first pet, laundry day, fitness, movie hangout, cool kitchen, luxury party, Holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? with move objects cheat enabled, move table to clip to chair, move from chair, table will vanish and then game/ computer will freeze
What happens when the bug occurs? game and computer full crash, stuck frozen had to reboot manually
What do you expect to see? being able to place a table without my game crashing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. most recent update

Would provide video of the issue if i could recreate it without hard locking my computer. This is not an issue ive encountered prior to this update. 

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Re: Crash when moving tables to chairs for custom placing

Hero
@CyprusOPossum do you have any crash log files you could post ?

they are called lastcrash.txt and can be found in the documents folder

Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M172236 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

Hero
@CyprusOPossum Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Hero
@CyprusOPossum Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)