Re: Cowplant essences, potions, disappeared from shelves

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Cowplant essences, potions, disappeared from shelves

★ Guide
I had a room on my Sims' lot with multiple wall displays with potions from the aspiration rewards store, mood essences from cowplants, health potions made by children and fished up, etc. However, I played a couple of different households, returned to that lot, and I've just realised they're all gone. The shelves are empty. This is really frustrating as it took a lot of time to acquire all those potions and I need them for storytelling purposes. Now, I'd noticed in the past my sim had an interaction queued up to 'put away' one of them, but I cancelled it. I'm wondering if they're in storage somewhere, but I've checked all my Sims' inventories, and everything I can think of on the lot that stores items, and I can't find them. Does anyone know where they might have gone and if I can get them back?
Message 1 of 5 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@grrrlonfire

did you also check the household inventory ?

It they're not there either, did you move any Sims around ? Move one in or out ?

You might wanna post in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNDER-INVESTIGATION-Items-disappearing-on-switching-household/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (967 Views)

★ Novice

I just had this happen as well. 30+ potions were all on shelves in my house and when I returned after playing another family they are all gone.

Message 3 of 5 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I discovered the maid storing potions and other things that were on the shelves, inside the refrigerator.
Message 4 of 5 (721 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all. 

Since this is a rather old thread that wasn't updated for a couple years I went ahead and locked it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you're running into similar issues please create a new thread, and we can take a look. 

Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (709 Views)