Cow Stuck in Building Inventory As Well As Can't Assign Or Get New Chickens

by stevehxrvey

Original Post

Re: Cow Stuck in Building Inventory As Well As Can't Assign Or Get New Chickens

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, the assigning the cow back to the shed is what nobody was doing. I was just trying to place it back in barn like an object. lol 

Message 11 of 21 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a new shed and then pressed assign and all was well

Message 12 of 21 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this in the sims inventory or the build mode inventory? 

Message 13 of 21 (933 Views)

★ Novice

I've moved my sims several times trying to find a farm from the gallery that I like best.  Now, I have an inventory absolutely full of livestock from all the moves!  I had no idea the livestock would be moved to my household inventory.  There are way too many to assign them to new coops/sheds and I have no idea how to get rid of them!  Heeeeelp.

Message 14 of 21 (880 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CarrieLMcClain 

Assign to a shed and sell them. Repeat as necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 21 (875 Views)

Re: Household Inventory FULL of stuck livestock... Help!

★★★★ Apprentice
@CarrieLMcClain Hey, I had the same thing happen and I had to place the animals on my lot and if you click on them and go under actions you can trade them for money or ingredients or meat. I'm not sure if there is a cheat thou.
Message 16 of 21 (859 Views)

★★ Novice

I can’t even buy a new cow. Clicking the shed does nothing. It’s as if the stuck cow is still in the shed. 

Message 17 of 21 (861 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same issue then I realized I can’t click the shed to assign animals because my sims were still on the old lot. I brought them to the new lot and was able to assign the stuck inventory cow to the shed. I did purchase a new one already so idk if it would have worked with the old shed. 

Message 18 of 21 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was happening to me too but I managed to fix it by purchasing a new shed and then I was able to assign my cow to it from my inventory. Hope this helps!🌸

Message 19 of 21 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@stevehxrvey Hey I was having the same problem and nothing was working but I have figured it out!! Leave your now in your inventory, go to game play and click on the shed. Press assign animal and your cow will be an option then call it out.
Didn’t think it was that easy as I have spent ages trying to place my cow but you don’t place it out you call it out if that makes sense
Message 20 of 21 (817 Views)