Re: Copy menu for Vampire Dark Form not showing

by crinrict

Original Post

Copy menu for Vampire Dark Form not showing

★ Novice

My copy menu for the Vampire Dark Form option isn't showing. I've seen boards saying to reset and backup, take out any mods and CC I have (even adding them back one by one to see if any of them are causing the bug yet even without any of them the menu options do not show up, and none of it has worked. Even a simple use of the cas.fulleditmode cheat won't work. Can anyone help please? 

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

Hero

Hi @nessiesos

sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Can-t-choose-what-to-copy-to-vampire-dark-form-existing...

Is this only for exiting Sim in your case or also new ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

★ Novice

It was for existing Sims before and when I would create a new one it wouldn't show up either. I all ready restarted my game completely with no CC or mods and managed to get my previous Sim I saved from my gallery. I still would like to have CC in my game but I want to know if there is a possibility that I can avoid the issue in the future.  

Message 3 of 4 (396 Views)

Hero
As it's a game bug, there's not much you can do.

I would suggest adding your voice to the above linked thread so QA has all the info. It's not a cc/mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)