Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cooking Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? PC 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work. Game Packs: StrangerVille, Outdoor Retreat. Stuff Packs: Spooky Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff. Free Stuff: Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just create a Sim, buy a refrigerator and a stove, and then try to cook a cake or something, but especially happens to the cake. There is a high chance that the sim can't cook the cake.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim shows over his head a bubble which shoes two feet and an X which probably means that he can not walk or something like that.When i want to cook a cake, the money are deducted but the sim is doing nothing than what i said above.
What do you expect to see? I saw that I am not the only one which saw this bug so I expect a patch or something like that or at least to help me remove this bug from the PC.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sorry, I can not atach screenshots to that because they does not compile the full wanted image. I tried all other methods from other threads like repairing the game, deleting cache files, debugging objects, etcetera.

Message 1 of 6 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cooking Bug

Hero

You have no free counter space. Add a few counters to your kitchen and it should be fine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @MrOk666x 

could you verify that it's none of the cases listed here: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2019/01/sims-cant-cook-anymore/

If it's not, please upload your save to either google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (397 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VLcAxvDghL8RFy2zwHHaJFhaEP1FuDHc/view?usp=sharing with the saved game file. Just check it please.

Message 3 of 6 (390 Views)

Hero

You have no free counter space. Add a few counters to your kitchen and it should be fine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok thank you, I was totatally not thinking about that...

Message 5 of 6 (377 Views)

Hero
It's one of the reasons I give int he link I gave you above. Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (375 Views)