Controller support for Sims4?

by Firegem2253

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Controller support for Sims4?

★★ Novice

Since sims 4 has now come out on the consoles, I am wondering if there is a way to use controllers on the pc. I find the pc controls to be frustrating and clunky. I have tried looking but I cant seem to find any answers that aren't dated over a year old and cant seem to find any form of controller support in the game. (Played via OA if it matters)

Message 1 of 2 (3,125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Controller support for Sims4?

Champion (Retired)

@Firegem2253 

There are no support for controllers in the Sims 4 for PC/Mac. If you have only ever played on consoles I can understand that it feels a little different using a keyboard and mouse but you will quickly get used to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,092 Views)

All Replies

Re: Controller support for Sims4?

Champion (Retired)

@Firegem2253 

There are no support for controllers in the Sims 4 for PC/Mac. If you have only ever played on consoles I can understand that it feels a little different using a keyboard and mouse but you will quickly get used to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (3,093 Views)