Contact EA

by lottie044

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contact EA

★ Novice

I'm trying to email EA about something. It's not customer support or anything I just wanted to send them an email about my experience about a situation but I can't find their email other than Privacy_Policy  and I pretty sure that's not what I need.

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Contact EA

Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 4 (414 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 4 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'am trying to contact EA support since 3 days now... and have no solution and no help. What a shame for EA ...they dont even have customer services...Seriously WHAT THE HELL ?
Message 3 of 4 (368 Views)

@kritame  How are you trying to contact EA?  The available hours for phone calls change depending on your language and the business hours of whichever country that language's help services are supposed to support.

The hours for chat can vary depending on the language as well.  If you're having trouble getting through, and you're comfortable chatting in English, you could try setting your location to U.S.  Then you could get a response any time, although the wait might be longer during certain hours of the day.  I've had almost no wait when I've tried just after midnight PST (GMT -8).

Also, with the launch of Anthem, it might be harder to get through to help for a couple of days, or you might have to wait longer for a response.  If there's anything we can help you with in the meantime, feel free to ask.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)