Re: Constant LastExceptions

by p1nklemonad3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant LastExceptions

★★★★ Novice

I was playing my game, went to edit my sim's look as they had aged up into a child, and once I had returned to the game, I started getting CONSTANT lastexception notifications, one or more every few seconds. I use many mods but I hadn't installed anything new and this was partway into a play session.

Message 1 of 6 (390 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Almost 3 hours and I finally found it!

The culprit is the "7 K Beddings - New Kid in Town" set of beds.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (383 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all Mods and CC then try the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems to be okay after that; since it only started after I changed the sims outfits, could it possibly be one of the pieces I put on them?

Message 3 of 6 (377 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That seems likely. A lot of CC was broken with latest patch so look for updates where you got it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried removing the kids' CC but I'm still getting the errors. I'm going to remove one subsection of my mods folder at a time and see what's causing the problem.

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Almost 3 hours and I finally found it!

The culprit is the "7 K Beddings - New Kid in Town" set of beds.

Message 6 of 6 (384 Views)