Re: Constant Breakpoint & Bluescreen Crashes

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Constant Breakpoint & Bluescreen Crashes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

First off I would like to say THERE IS NOTHNG WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER, I have had the drivers, other apps, and computer itself checked out multiple times. I have NO CC, at this point its too dangerous for me to download it with these crashes. I have reset my game, cleared out all my saves, cleared out my gallery tray, everything.These crashes usually happen when the game is loading a save or traveling or in some way processing. Also these bluescreens only happen when I'm trying to play the sims, my comuter doesn't bluescreen otherwise.

Please help, I have no idea whats happening and I just want to play the sims again.

Here are some pictures of different error messages that have popped up in a crash.

20190420_194656.jpg

The exception breakpoint

a breakpoint has been reached.

(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x000000014007B7D5

20190111_132104.jpg

Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

20181206_011048.jpg

stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

what failed: Netwtw06.sys

Message 1 of 4 (1,515 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can get help with your BSODs in a Windows support forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (1,489 Views)

★ Novice

Okay, any advice on the breakpoint?

Message 3 of 4 (1,470 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Solving the BSODs may solve this as well. Otherwise try a repair of the game once the BSOD has been taken care off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (1,447 Views)