Completion of Temple of Abundance seems bugged.

by gwenarrael

Original Post

Completion of Temple of Abundance seems bugged.

★★★ Newbie

As the title states, I'm stuck in the Temple of Abundance and can't progress.

The temple itself gives a permanent focused moodlet the moment you get through the gate, which in itself seems harmless. But the second door I've encountered requires me to activate one of the emotional floor traps while being inspired - a feat that is now impossible since anything I do to become inspired simply boosts the passive focused moodlet. I've tried enabling testingcheats true and using cheats to rid myself of the focused moodlet and put in some inspired ones, but it seems since I updated the game, the mood-affecting cheats don't work. 

Any tips on how I can progress in this scenario or am I just screwed?

Message 1 of 3 (493 Views)

Re: Completion of Temple of Abundance seems bugged.

Hero

HI @gwenarrael

Hm, that sounds like a problem indeed, especially since the emotion berries are not working either

If you're not opposed to mods, you can try twisted mexis' cheat fix mod. With that you can remove the buffs again.

If you don't wanna use mods,  would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

Re: Completion of Temple of Abundance seems bugged.

★★★ Newbie

Hey @crinrict

I am not opposed to mods, though my game sometimes seems to be. I'll give that a try,  and hopefully it helps if I run into the issue again. I wasn't very far in that save so I just restarted.

Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (464 Views)