Re: Completely black pets in sims 3 pets, help please

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict thank you for the links. I'll keep an eye on the prices. And If I have any trouble I'll contact to you, but let's hope I have no trouble later on.

Message 11 of 14 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict sorry to pester you so much, it's just I've found people selling Asus laptops much cheaper, not sure if they're the same model though. I know they're second hand, so is it wise to buy a second hand gaming laptop, or should I just keep my eyes on the ones from stores?

Message 12 of 14 (435 Views)
Highlighted

@Phant0m18  You're not pestering me at all; I do this because I enjoy helping people.  And I wouldn't have offered to look for laptops for you if I didn't like it.  Besides, people who ask a lot of questions aren't being difficult, just some combination of curious and thorough.

To answer your question, I wouldn't want to buy a used laptop, either from a website or an individual seller.  You never know how the previous owner treated it or why it was returned, and you don't want to deal with overworked or defective parts.  Especially with a gaming laptop, one small problem with an internal part you can't reach can destroy the whole thing pretty quickly—think of a compromised cooling unit or a bad connection from the battery.  It's just not a risk you want to take if you can avoid it at all.

Any time you see a laptop you're interested in, you can always link it here and ask.  Especially with the new Nvidia graphics cards that are just coming onto the market (the 1650 and 1660), there will be new configurations, and new prices, every week.  Plus, the slightly older models may be on sale as the stores try to get rid of old inventory.  The benchmarks say that you'd be fine with last year's hardware, as long as the computer is new; this year's improvements are only incremental.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 13 of 14 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict okay, thank you.

Message 14 of 14 (424 Views)