Re : Code redemtion

by Henalexandre

Original Post

Code redemtion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi! 

I purchased the Sims 4 on the 11/09/2014 not realising that it wasn't suitable for MAC..anyways its been sitting in the case in my bookshelf until now when I received an email to say I can use the redemption code and download it online for my MAC. Yahoo... My problem is that when I typed in my redemption code.. "Code removed" it has told me this has already been used. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I paid $84.98 NZ for this game.. I still have the purchase receipt. What can I do..?! Has someone guessed a code and somehow got mine?! HELP! Seems like such a waste of money now i can't use it. 

Thanks in advance..Amy Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Re : Code redemtion

Move on the english board Wink Please don't post any personal information as product code on a public forum, everyone can use it then..

When you buy the game, had you register it on Origin ? You don't have to reedem again your code on Origin. You can log in on the account you used the first time you install the game, select your game in the Origin library and click on Download Wink

If you never had used your code, if it's not to late, try to claim a refund or an exchange of your game. You can also try to contact an EA game advisor but I'm not sure they will be able to help you : http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)