by ZerbuTabek

Original Post

[CoL] Simple Living Lot Challenge has no effect on community lots

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add the Simple Living Lot Challenge to a community lot, add a fridge or some other cooking item if there isn't one already, and try to cook. You'll see that nothing has changed despite the challenge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens when the Simple Living Lot Challenge is added to a community lot
What do you expect to see? Either the Simple Living Lot Challenge should function the same on community lots as it does on residential lots, or it should be disabled on community lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The Simple Living Lot Challenge that comes with Cottage Living is available for community lots, but it has no effect.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (714 Views)

Re: Cottage Living: Simple Living Lot Challenge has no effect on community lots

Hero

Hi @ZerbuTabek 

seems to be working fine for me

Bild_2021-07-22_224216.png

I tested the bar in Henford. Which lot did you test ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (691 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After trying another time, it works fine. The problem must have been caused by a specific set of circumstances (I know for certain I hadn't forgot to add the trait, and I tried removing mods).

Message 3 of 4 (647 Views)

Hero
@ZerbuTabek Going to move this to tech then.

Glad it's working for you too now :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (599 Views)