Clubs At Same Hangout Issue

by calaprfy

Original Post

Clubs At Same Hangout Issue

★ Novice

Since installing Seasons, I've discovered that if more than one club gathers at the same hangout, only the first club that gathered will follow their activities; other clubs that gather afterwards behave like NPCs.

Message 1 of 6 (974 Views)

Re: Clubs At Same Hangout Issue

Hero

Hi @calaprfy

just to be sure I understand you right: These are clubs you have your own Sims in or NPCs clubs that auto-gather ? 

If it's the second, you mean that they don't do any of their club rules ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (954 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @calaprfy

just to be sure I understand you right: These are clubs you have your own Sims in or NPCs clubs that auto-gather ? 

If it's the second, you mean that they don't do any of their club rules ?

First of all, apologies for not expressing myself clearly.

I recently downloaded a multi-storey building from the gallery. This building is classed as a library. My aim was to make each level of this building a room for my different skill clubs, so I've a cooking club on ground floor, a chess club on 1st floor, a painting club on 2nd floor and a music club on 3rd floor.

Whenever I begin a club gathering for one of the clubs in this building, they show up and carry out their club activities. However, chances are another club auto-gathers but they don't follow their activities. For example, if the painting club auto-gathers, they don't paint but read books instead (since the building is classed as a library).

I've not tested it with two clubs gathered together at my command by using two sims from the same household however.

Message 3 of 6 (938 Views)

Hero

Will test this on my own game tomorrow but has it ever been different for you ? Do yo know ? I never really pay attention what the NPC groups do, tbh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm not sure if it still works after Seasons, but multiple club gatherings used to work in my game. My sim joined the Paragons which gather at the pool in Windenburg. The Renegades also gather at the pool and start their meeting whenever the Paragons have a club meeting. While my sim and her fellow Paragon members were doing their club activities, I would also notice the Renegades doing their own club activities as well. 

Message 5 of 6 (907 Views)

Hero

Hi @calaprfy

could you create a bug report for this in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank you.  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (891 Views)