Re: Club member created items cannot be set for sales

by jimbbq1

Original Post

Club member created items cannot be set for sales

★★★ Apprentice
I have both GTW and GT and I am running a painting club which gathers in my retail shop (a gallery) , I have my club members paint with the hope to sell these paintings through the retail system . However I am unable todo so . I can only sell it to collector. I tried then a food club with a retail cafe. The same problem happened. I can't even drag the food or paintings into my sims personal inventory . For food I can't even drag it into the fridge ! I asked around in the sims forum apparently other simmers have been able to do that.

I have no mods and I have repaired and reset the game with no luck . I am also a Mac user . Please help . Thanks
Message 1 of 10 (534 Views)

Hero

Can you sell the ones YOU paint ?

I don't think you'll be able to sell someones painting that is not in your household.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (514 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I can sell my own paintings . I asked around the forum apparently a few simmers can sell other club members painting through the retail system. I thought it would be cool ! Thanks again for your help
Message 3 of 10 (512 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I am able to sell those paintings to collectors so why not through retail ?
Message 4 of 10 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are the other club members active or inactive Sims ? The ones that were able to do it ?

EDIT: Usually you can't sell pictures of inactive at all so I don't know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (509 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That's a good point . I will try active sims as club members and see
Message 6 of 10 (454 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Nope. I am guessing this doesn't work which kind of make sense . I don't know what other simmers did that enabled this . Sound like a cheat Standard smile
Message 7 of 10 (446 Views)

Hero

Does it work if you switch to the active member that painted it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (400 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I managed to solve it through the sims 4 forum . Basically it is a walk around . You have to have the club members paint in the house lot , put the painting in the personal inventory , then travel to the retai lot to sell the paintings. Standard smile
Message 9 of 10 (378 Views)

Hero

Great to hear. Glad you found a workaround.

Could you accept your post as solution if it's all solved.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (376 Views)