Re: Výměna Body SImpoint za rozšíření

by eacharlotte

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Výměna Body SImpoint za rozšíření

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dobrý den, prosím o pomoc. Na stránkách The Sims3 mi bylo nabídnuto rozšíření o kolekci Moje městečko, při potvrzení mě to odeslalo na stránku Origin, kde to ukazovalo možnost zakoupení za Body Simpoint. Zakoupila sem si tedy body Simpoint ale ve fakturaci ta možnost nikde není. Mohl by ste mi někdo prosím poradit kde to najdu,nebo jak to udělat? Nemíním platit dvakrát. Děkuju

Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi and welcome,

this board is english only at the moment.

Could you please try and restate your problem in english ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi and welcome,

this board is english only at the moment.

Could you please try and restate your problem in english ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi nikyska,

"Answer HQ" is currently still in beta. At this point, we are collecting your ideas to form the future of this community. It is you after all, who know best what helps you the most.

We plan to support other languages in the future, but for the moment we will ask everyone to post in English only. However, feel free to re-post your question in English if you want to.

Please let us know in our "Idea Exchange" what changes you want to see on the boards!

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)