Re: City Living - "Get out in the city" whim.

by amm42

Original Post

Accepted Solution

City Living - "Get out in the city" whim.

★★★ Novice

I am playing with a sim that does not live in an apartment, nor is her house in San Myshuno, though she is still receiving the whim "Get out in the City". Attached is a screenshot of the whim in question:

Message 1 of 8 (971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
The broken whim is an known issue.

I'm going to lock this thread. Please report all whim issues in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Whims/td-p/6381242

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (757 Views)

All Replies

It's a whim to get out, in to the city. So to one of the festivals or the flea market.

Go downstairs if you're in the city, or travel by phone when you're not. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (957 Views)

★★★ Novice

But the whim states in brackets (from Apartment living) suggesting that it is only a relevant whim if the sim lives in an apartment - in this instance, the sim does not. If this is not actually a bug then I believe it needs re-wording. 

Message 3 of 8 (945 Views)

★★ Novice
Try just visiting San myshuno. I don't know if it will complete the whim, but if it does great! Otherwise, just delete the whim. Happy simming!
Message 4 of 8 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problems, my Sims live in another town and no matter where I send them in the city the whim isn't satisfied.

Message 5 of 8 (794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I've found a way to fix this, although a bit of a pain-but this was driving me nuts, and I couldn't stand constantly dismissing the "get out in the city" when I didn't live in the b*&^%y city!! I moved my sim from her house in Newcrest into the cheapest apartment, fufilled the whim, then moved back into my old house. So far, it seems to have worked, fingers crossed Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok, so it seemed like this was working until I went to Granite Falls, then it's started appearing again Frown
Message 7 of 8 (601 Views)

Hero
The broken whim is an known issue.

I'm going to lock this thread. Please report all whim issues in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Whims/td-p/6381242

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (758 Views)