City Living festivals are overlapping each other.

by shandra2583

Original Post

City Living festivals are overlapping each other.

★★ Apprentice

I saw there were other threads on this but they are outdated. It said it was fixed with patch 1.36 but I just started having this problem sometime around when Get famous came out. My sim goes to a festival and it's a mess. Objects from different festivals are overlapping each other. I try to use a delete object cheat but, it only helps for the time being. Also I have noticed some festivals like the romance festival does not dissapear after it's over. So then that's why the next festival overlaps. I tried removing mods, turning script mods off, repairing game and resetting the sims 4 folder but it has not worked. I am now just avoiding the festivals but eventually I would like my sims to go to them again. It's hard to play the city becasue it just looks bad and very clutterd. Any suggestions? Anyone having this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (748 Views)

Re: City Living festivals are overlapping each other.

Sadly it's a known bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SAVES-NEEDED-CL-Festival-objects-spawning-into-each-other-and/...

However more saves are needed, so if you're willing to share yours, do so. Also see this message:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SAVES-NEEDED-CL-Festival-objects-spawning-into-each-other-and/...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@shandra2583 I just started having this problem in January 2024 after downloading "Get Famous". I suspect there's a bug within the pack, and I don't use mods or CC.
Message 3 of 5 (236 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@natufuma wrote:
@shandra2583I just started having this problem in January 2024 after downloading "Get Famous". I suspect there's a bug within the pack, and I don't use mods or CC.

Nothing I did would fix it. As you said, I figure it was a bug in the pack. I ended up starting over with a new game. That was the only thing that worked for me. As that bug broke my saves. Too bad they have not fixed it!!

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)

Hero
@natufuma Locking this thread as it's very old and we have a bug report for this.

Please use this thread going forward: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Overlapping-festivals/m-p/7811392

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help