by rangoli2

Original Post

City Living: Festivals not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living and get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click festival information and see if it will let you click Travel To Festival
What happens when the bug occurs? The button/ icon that allows you to travel to the festival while it is on cannot be clicked. I click to get the information on the festival and it will display the info but it wont allow me to click Travel to Festival- which means i can't attend the festival.
What do you expect to see? When the festival is on i want to be able to click Travel to Festival and attend.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

some text

Message 1 of 5 (3,247 Views)

Re: City Living: Festivals not working

Hero

Hi @rangoli2

could you try repairing your game through Origin ? This is working fine for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @rangoli2

do you still have issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (3,115 Views)

★★ Novice
@rangoli2 It could be because u are already at the location of the festival. Same thing happened to me, I couldn’t click the “travel to humor and hijinks festival” because I was already in the arts quarter xD small mistake. Turned out I had to just walk out of the building and boom, there’s the festival.
Message 4 of 5 (2,471 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all. 

This is a really old thread so I went ahead and locked it. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please post a new thread and we can take a look. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (2,445 Views)