City Life- partially downloaded?

by alouie1978

Original Post

City Life- partially downloaded?

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone downloaded a expansion and not all of the content shows up? I am noticing with City Life that some items are missing, specifically elevators. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have repaired the game, created a new folder (as other forums have mentioned may be the issue) and completely uninstalled everything and reinstalled twice. I also have Jungle Adventure which apparently is needed to use the elevators. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: City Life- partially downloaded?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@alouie1978 
Unfortunately, lifts in TS4 don't work like in TS3. This is just a decorative element added to the lot which has the two teleports points. The same elevator in your house will not work. You can probably find these elevators in the debug mode, but why set it up at home if it will not work? It is just decoration.
What other elements didn't you find from this pack?
I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: City Life- partially downloaded?

★★★ Newbie

@kreatora 

Thanks so for the response! Much appreciated! The elevator is more of a look I'm going for with some builds. I've looked through debug items but probably should do it again. I haven't gone and looked item by item, I can but I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this issue or maybe I am did something wrong. I looked at what the expansion pack says it offers in "build mode" and by my count I should have 270 items. I searched in game while in build mode for the city life pack and I only count 219. 

Making due with what I have but it's just frustrating since I've paid for it. Thanks again. 

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)