Re: Children are not going to school

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

@Buttonsginger  Have you been able to test if it still happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 21 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Not yet. I am hoping to get back in game in a few minutes. I have been working late hours the last couple of days. 

In game it's the weekend so it will take me some time to get to Monday. I'll try to get there tonight. 

Thanks for your patience Embarrassed

Message 12 of 21 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay,so I played until Monday. The girl child sim (Margaret) went to school with no problems. The boy child, James, had a "sick day". He was not sick nor did we call in or write an excuse for being sick....I have never has a sim take a sick day before.

Sent you a PM with save information. 

Message 13 of 21 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have played a full sim week and each child is now going to school and staying there. I am sorry I bothered you but I had played for several weeks with the glitch before posting here. 

I did have a morning where the boy sim went to school as invisible. He was in a bear phase. 

I guess you can close this as solved. 

Thank you for your time! 

Message 14 of 21 (1,572 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

No bothers Standard smile

It's possible that it was an issue that got inadvertently fixed with the latest patch.

Glad it's fixed 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 21 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Me too!
Message 16 of 21 (823 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My kids walk like they are going to school then disappear but sometimes don't actually go to school.  Then, I click the icon in the J tab, and they still won't.  Also, sometimes, they go back to doing things at the house when they are late for school.

Message 17 of 21 (774 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I still have this problem. It also happens with teens going to school and teens going to work. The option to go to school/work doesn't come up until they're late. Then, it takes several attempts for them to fully go to school and remain their until the school day/job hours end.
Message 18 of 21 (744 Views)

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

probably best to post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-not-going-to-school-work-and-reappearing/td-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 21 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ok, thanks
Message 20 of 21 (714 Views)