Child won't eat

by jomaca32190

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Child won't eat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having similar issues with one of my children. A few of my sims won't even eat when I click on the fridge and direct them to get leftovers. I have restarted my game multiple times since the bug started. I don't have any mods or cc, so I'm super puzzled as to what could be the issue. It seems that others have had this same issue recently. Maybe some sort of patch needs to be put together. Others have tried many things to get rid of this issue. From what I have tried, to moving the sim household or evicting the house and moving back into the house. Others still are saying that multiple houses have the same issue.

Message 1 of 3 (5,603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Child won't eat

★★★ Novice
So, I was able to figure out how to fix this issue as well Standard smile It was the same household, two children, one child at a time. The one just stopped acting weird when I restarted my computer and when the other child started up I had her take a personal vacation day from school and the next day she returned to school! Yay! I hope this information helps others with similar issuesStandard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (5,581 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @jomaca32190 

I moved your post to tech for troubleshooting. The thread you posted in was a bit old and felt different.

Is it all Sims in the household or just that child ? You say one of your children, the a few of them. Are the same household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (5,593 Views)

★★★ Novice
So, I was able to figure out how to fix this issue as well Standard smile It was the same household, two children, one child at a time. The one just stopped acting weird when I restarted my computer and when the other child started up I had her take a personal vacation day from school and the next day she returned to school! Yay! I hope this information helps others with similar issuesStandard smile
Message 3 of 3 (5,582 Views)