Re: Child neglect Bug

by Valdesca

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Child neglect Bug

★ Novice

My child in the sims is being taken away even though her needs are met to green. Under the briefcase link, it says she is failing, even though her progress is at excellent. This is very frustrating. please help!

Message 1 of 8 (1,187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @happygoluckykat

are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Do you just have the one kid or more than one and if it's more, is it just happening to one of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,469 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @happygoluckykat

are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Do you just have the one kid or more than one and if it's more, is it just happening to one of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,470 Views)

Hero

HI @happygoluckykat

are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (1,136 Views)

Hero

Hi @happygoluckykat

moved this to the general forum for now.

Let me know if you have further issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here just now, i have custom content and never had this isue in 6k hours played. just upgraded with sports and laundry packs. There is a single men with 2 adopted childs now, boy is hapening while is green and good performance, i where buildind then monday started at 6 am the same advice, 

I quit withour saving rre play but this time go back home from sunday travel to Calico, and same time same hour boy desapaer without previous notice.

Message 5 of 8 (996 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Valdesca

You are answering a very old thread that has a solution.

Please start your own thread describing your issue in detail. Also it appears that your native tongue is not English as your posting doesn't make much sense. Notice that you can chose AHQ in several other languages including Spanish from the dropdown at the top of the page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 8 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen I just discovered the same today. My daughter got taken away even though we are besties and all her needs are fulfilled. Is there any solution to prevent this incident? I love my virtual dauughter Frown
Message 7 of 8 (392 Views)

Community Manager

@jpkarlsen  ha escrito:

@Valdesca

You are answering a very old thread that has a solution.

Please start your own thread describing your issue in detail. Also it appears that your native tongue is not English as your posting doesn't make much sense. Notice that you can chose AHQ in several other languages including Spanish from the dropdown at the top of the page.

This is a very old post so i'm locking it to avoid confusion Standard smile.

- Antonio 

Antonio.png
Message 8 of 8 (380 Views)