Cheats not working for sims 4

by Unreal_Harreh_St

Original Post

cheat cods in sims 4 not working

★★★ Novice

major lag in the sims 4 seasons and none of the cheat codes work. 

Message 11 of 29 (2,108 Views)

Re: cheat cods in sims 4 not working

★★ Novice

I don't have any lag problem but none of the cheats work for me either

Message 12 of 29 (2,071 Views)

Re: cheat cods in sims 4 not working

★★ Pro
This is a known bug, please see the thread linked below:

[COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Cheats
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726
Message 13 of 29 (2,046 Views)

Cheats not working for sims 4

★★★ Novice

So my cheats aren’t working in my sims 4 game. I can bring up the bar and do the ctrl shift and that but when I type out the cheat nothing happens. Tried logging out and logging back on my Mac and tried going of the game and going back on doesn’t seem to want to work please help. 

Message 14 of 29 (1,919 Views)

My cheats is not working

★★ Novice

I updated my game and my cheats are not workin I am typing it correctly and my skills isn’t going up... is there anything i can Soto fix it. I try making a new family but... that’s not even working either soooo please man help a dude out and fix my cheats 

Message 15 of 29 (1,897 Views)

Re: My cheats is not working

Champion (Retired)

This is a known issue. You can find the collection thread in the bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 29 (1,882 Views)

Re: Cheats not working for sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Dradou @Unreal_Harreh_St @LilShortysimms

Merged your threads as well. Please post in the thread linked if you have any new cheats that aren't working (not listed on the second post)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 29 (1,886 Views)

Skills Cheat not working after update

★ Novice

Can anyone give an estimated guess on when the sims 4 team will fix the skill cheat bug? I’ve been wanting to level up one of my sims for their career and can’t play the game until the cheat is restored. If anyone knows how to get around it that would also be great.

Message 18 of 29 (1,427 Views)

The sims.remove_all_buffs isn't working

★★ Novice

Hi to anyone willing to help. I'm having such a hard time trying to fix a problem I've been having with using the remove all buffs cheat. The problem being it just isn't working. I've tried it on multiple sims but for some reason it's not clearing any of their moodlets. Please help...

Message 19 of 29 (1,465 Views)

Re: The sims.remove_all_buffs isn't working

Champion (Retired)

A lot of cheats were broken after the recent patch. You can find the collection thread in the Bugs forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 20 of 29 (1,455 Views)