Accepted Solution

Cheats bar would not open at all

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? All the time
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion
What happens when the bug occurs? Pressing CRTL +Shift +C
What do you expect to see? cheats bar should come up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes but before updating I removed them and I've also checked most of them, but the glitch is still there even when I completely remove the Mods folder and "localthumbcache.package"
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? not sure
Please describe the patch or change you made. i installed both Jun 3 and Jun 4 patches then installed Eco Lifestyle

Hi Simmer Folks!

when game launches no more music.. when  load my previous game and try enable cheats  by Pressing CRTL +Shift +C .. The cheats bar does not come up.

I also tried to create a new game .. still no success. please help

Message 1 of 4 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheats bar would not open at all

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

FYI I was able to figure out why the cheats bar is not showing up.. It was in windowed mode.. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Phynie 

This is caused by having another program running in the background that uses the same key combination. You can fix it by ending this program before running the Sims 4 or if possible change the keys it uses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@jpkarlsenthere no other program running in the background..still no success Frown

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

FYI I was able to figure out why the cheats bar is not showing up.. It was in windowed mode.. 

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)