Cheat code problem

by HakimSaske

Original Post

Cheat code problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello, everyone,

I have a problem with the cheat codes, some work, others don't, especially those of relationships, maybe that's to change with the arrival of the patch, I searched but I had no information on this subject, if you have an idea I'm a taker, thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (302 Views)

Re: Cheat code problem

Champion (Retired)

Last year a lot of cheat codes were disabled such as these for relationship and pregnancy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unless they already pushed out the new content for the 5th Anniversary (livestream today at 2:30 ET BTW), which is mostly Buy/Build content from what I've read, the cheats still work. I was using them last night for two saves I'm working my way through right now. I use LTR_Friendship and LTR_Romance a LOT, so I can confirm it's working.

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gunshotlead 

You are correct these were not removed but changed. Hopefully the OP can use your information on what the commands are now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hi, is this still working for you? before the latest update I had no problems, but after the these LTR_Friendship and LTR_Romance don't work anymore. either of them .... 

Message 5 of 6 (218 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ShieldMaidenSaga As of last night I can confirm modifyrelationship Sim1FN Sim1LN Sim2FN Sim2LN nnn LTR_Friendship_Main and modifyrelationship Sim1FN Sim1LN Sim2FN Sim2LN nnn LTR_Romance_Main still worked. The results were not showing up in the Headline Box, but I had the Relationship Panel open and I could see the status changes hitting the targeted NPC Sims.
Message 6 of 6 (201 Views)