Charmer toddler trait glitch

by Fancyjump

Original Post

Charmer toddler trait glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My adult sims sometimes happen to just continue having their toddler moodlets. This happens randomly with my sims sometimes and I used to be able to just remove all moodlets but for some reason that’s not working anymore, so I have grown up adult sims eternally sad because of a toddler trait. I’m hoping there’s some way to fix it? (It’s specifically the charmer toddler trait)

Message 1 of 4 (1,058 Views)

Re: Charmer toddler trait glitch

Hero

Hi @Fancyjump

did you ever change their traits as toddlers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,026 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Fancyjump

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!

Message 3 of 4 (1,011 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Fancyjump Hi I figured a work around, if you CAS your sim back to a teen then age them up with a cake (you may need to do this more than once, I played my glitched sim with her sad moodlet for a long time), and add the trait you lost, you don't lose the relationships or traits you have earned you just need to start a new job or cheat up your sim to where they were before.
Message 4 of 4 (793 Views)