Charged Twice for Sims Store Daily Deal

by Cersela

Original Post

Charged Twice for Sims Store Daily Deal

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I recently purchased Mid-Century Fantasy as part of the daily deal but in my purchase history it shows I was charged twice for it. I would normally let it go when I purchase duplicate items but 960 SimPoints (nearly $10) is a lot to lose over a website error.  Is there someone I can contact or a way to put in a help ticket about this?

I've looked in my order history and there are two transactions 999918375 and 999928099 for the same item in the same amount.  

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: Charged Twice for Sims Store Daily Deal

Hero (Retired)

Where you actually charged twice? Sometimes there is a test charge to test if the account is valid. That charge will be retracted and a charge will be processed. When I go to get petrol I am charged $1 then after a day or 2 the full charge shows up and the $1 charge is gone. First check that 2 charges were actually taken from your account. If in fact you were double charged (I agree $10 is a lot) you need to contact EA customer support. This forum is users helping users and NOT customer support. ty and good luck

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: Charged Twice for Sims Store Daily Deal

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have had duplicates show up in my purchases before but this time it was not the case, the sim points for two copies were deducted from my balance.  This was not a credit card purchase, it was a Simspoint purchase (currency used in the Sims Store that is purchased with money.)  This is my attempt to contact EA customer support as this was where I directed when I logged in to create a ticket, I am only hopeing for assistance in creating a help ticket so I may get this issue resloved.  Thank you for your response, I appologize if my issue is taking up space others could be using for help but it was the only place I could find to contact customer service. 

If anyone tell me where to open a ticket I will gladly do so and skip using this forum in future.

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)