Do you wanna post your DxDiag for checking ?   Maybe Over...

by crinrict

Original Post

Characters and stop time in the game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

У меня новый компьютер. 16 Gb оперативной памяти. Все разрешения в игре, которые возможно снизить, я снизил, чтобы производительность наладить. Играл по началу хорошо, но установил дополнения "Райские острова" и "Студенческая жизнь", поиграл день, на следующий я был всбешен. :catmad:
Все вроде нормально, а потом бац, деревья качаются, волны идут, а время с персонажами застывает! Проходит секунд 7-15 они опять оживают, проходит минута и все повторяется! Сегодня стало все еще хуже, они тормозят каждые 5-20 секунд, это невыносимо, играть невозможно! Зачем я только платил деньги и устанавливал игру с дополнениями на компьютер. Confusedmileysad:
Также у меня было установлено дополнение "Шоу-бизнес" и каталог "Современная роскошь" 
Сохранений в моей игре было мало, я успел поиграть одним персонажем. 

Message 1 of 10 (390 Views)

Re: Персонажи и время тормозят

★★★★ Novice

@bikon565 wrote:

I have a new computer. 16 Gb of RAM. All permits in the game that is possible to reduce , I lowered to establish performance . Played well at first , but by installing "Paradise Island " and " Student Life " , played the day , the next I was vsbeshen . : catmad:
Everything seems fine, and then bam , trees sway , waves are coming , and the time with the characters freezes ! Runs 7-15 seconds they come to life again , a minute passes and everything is repeated ! Today it is still worse , they inhibit every 5-20 seconds , it's unbearable , can not play ! Why did I pay the money and installed the game with the additions to the computer. : smileysad:
Also I had set addition " Showbiz " and catalog " Modern Luxury "
Saving in my game was a little, I managed to play one character .

Им жаль я, вероятно, не может помочь вам. Вы сказали, что сократили все графики и взял отражения в зеркалах, правильно? Кроме того, что мало памяти, я не знаю, что можно сделать. Я надеюсь, что тот, кто знает больше, чем я увидите переводы и помочь Вам.

С Новым Годом!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im sorry I probably cant help you. You said you have reduced all the graphics and took away the reflections in the mirrors, correct? Other than being short on memory, I dont know what you can do. I hope someone who knows more than me will see the translations and assist you.

Happy New Year!

Message 2 of 10 (385 Views)

Re: Персонажи и время тормозят

Hero

Hey,

you're language is not supported on here. Could you please continue in english.

Please also change your title to reflect that the thread is in english.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (382 Views)

Re: Characters and stop time in the game.

★ Novice

I have a new computer. 16 Gb of RAM. All permits in the game that is possible to reduce , I lowered to establish performance . Played well at first , but by installing "Paradise Island " and " Student Life " , played the day , the next I was angry . : catmad:
Everything seems fine, and then bam , trees sway , waves are coming , and the time with the characters freezes ! Runs 7-15 seconds they come to life again , a minute passes and everything is repeated ! Today it is still worse , they inhibit every 5-20 seconds , it's unbearable , can not play ! Why did I pay the money and installed the game with the additions to the computer. : smileysad:
Also I had set addition " Showbiz " and catalog " Modern Luxury "
Saving in my game was a little, I managed to play one character .

Message 4 of 10 (379 Views)

Re: Characters and stop time in the game.

★ Novice

Sorry for my english.

Message 5 of 10 (374 Views)

Re: Characters and stop time in the game

Hero

Try resetting all your Sims in your town with resetsim *

To do so

• Open the cheat console with ctl-shift-c
  • Type resetsim * (including the *)

This should put all your sims and animals to a safe location.

You might have a stuck Sim somewhere

Here's some more tips: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lags-amp-Freezes/td-p/646

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (366 Views)

★ Novice

Do not get stuck characters, and the time and stop characters. I read these tips, but I still met. What to do? I want to play without lags.

Message 7 of 10 (363 Views)

Hero

Did you see this: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/11/sims-in-slow-motion.html

Do you have the lags in all worlds or just islo paradiso ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (360 Views)

Re: Символы и время остановки в игре

★ Novice

Apparently "paradise island" of the most severe odnin worlds. In other worlds, I was not so strong lags. Only once I started to stiffen the characters, but I fixed this. But I do not want to relocate to another city characters. I paid money for this add-on to play in these islands. Is it really impossible to fix? My PC is ideal for the requirements of the game. My computer will play back the game is heavier than and this without lags.

Message 9 of 10 (352 Views)

Do you wanna post your DxDiag for checking ?   Maybe Over...

Hero

Do you wanna post your DxDiag for checking ?

Maybe Overwatch and errortrap can help but those are mods you'll be using at your own risk. Can't link.

Islo Paradiso does have a lot of routing issues.

Did you try deleting the Scott Family in the world ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (345 Views)