Changing the Clock?

by air380777

Original Post

Changing the Clock?

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is anyway to change the clock from the  AM/PM clock to the 24 hour clock?

I have a Canadian Origin account but I'm from Europe and I still use the 24 hour clock on  all my readouts and the AM/PM clock is driving me crazy.

Could I edit the registry to change the game's language to UK-English?

I miss how the sims 3 had this option.

Is there a cheat command to force the clock change, even if I have to do it every time I load a save, I don't mind.

Please help!

Thank you for any help!

PS: I'm quite enjoying the game as of late, I've grown to like it more than the Sims 3.

Message 1 of 4 (7,132 Views)

Re: Changing the Clock?

Hero

Hi @air380777

you mean you want to change that in the game ? No, I don't think there's such an option in Sims 4. You might wanna suggest that in either the game info forum here or at the ideas corner at the officials: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

There is no English-UK for the game. Only English-US. What language are you playing in currently ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (7,108 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I and many others wish there were such an option but alas there are not and EA seems unwilling to add such a simple feature. So if you want a 24 hour clock you need to change to a non english language. Apparently EA doesn't realize that there are hundreds of millions non US english speaking people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (7,098 Views)

★★ Guide

Even though English is not my native language I really don't want to change TS4 to Dutch for something as simple as a clock setting. I don't like translations At All. They always loose something of the spirit of the book or game, and it's just meh. If it is apparently possible when you have another language in the game, why isn't there an option or even a registry hack or a mod to fix this?

Message 4 of 4 (7,047 Views)